Friday, 5 October 2012

2 months to another vacation... 

This trip is kind of worrying given that nothing has been done thus far. Good luck to us three.


---

Anyway, it's been around a year in my job now and time seems to fly by fast.
The November/December period is something i loathe the most and yet it's flying back in my face again, with an even bigger impact. I really hate doing the year-end calculations and doing up of all records again. This is the time where mistakes are being created and realised... Alright I can't escape. Looking at it differently, it's the once in a year chance for me re-set all records again! We are gonna start from ground from January again~ 

A little bit of reflection:  I am very very grateful for the luck I've had across all jobs that I've held especially this. No lack of things to learn and on top of that, an understanding direct boss whom recognises the effort in the work done. I couldn't ask for more already. Good people relationships make the job last  :)

No comments: