Saturday, 11 August 2012

Live life at its best

Life is short. Short breaks, vacations and happy times are even shorter, considering that there are many more different experiences in life. Conclusion? Live life at its best, make use of good times & don't ever regret.

Everyone is different, much less to say, their reactions to situations are different as well. Knowing me, I'm exactly the sort who plays and be happy even if its the apocalypse tomorrow. There's really no point in mulling over what's going to happen and such.

Don't be so hard on yourself :)


Oh and yes I've had such a long list of food places that I've been wanting to visit. The craving's so bad lately like the world's gonna come to an end soon I don't know why.

Why isn't anybody up for it?


Life sucks and only you can make it better 

No comments: