Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Happy to say that I have been to Korea, Seoul and Jeju-do!

I've been there for slightly more than a week from 22 June till 30 June 2012.

This trip is so very much different from my previous trips. We spent time doing up a proper itinerary only not to follow it and I'm actually disappointed that I didn't visit some of the places on my "must-do" list - I will definitely go back again! Too many places and cafes yet to be explored and so many things not bought. I think I can rank this trip as one with most regret - why didn't I get more tea and food, and drink more?!! >.<  I haven't got enough of kimchi and I want to try the much-raved Chumobap so badly! Vinegar rice with seaweed? It's only something so simple but it seemed so satisfying!

Surprisingly I actually loved some of their culture there as compared to Sg and I think I'm still very much in love with their streets despite all the long walks and journey. This was really a free and easy trip and with good company that I didn't regret travelling with.


Oh and did I mentioned?  Road trip was the best out of all things. Discarding the nitty gritty and in general, Jeju was really great! It is going to be too much if I pen down my likes and dislikes but hell yeah, I'm going to stay there longer on my next trip! Desperate need to get away from city life


Now that I am back, it feels like having the right motivation is too important. I have been looking forward to the trip since March and suddenly there's nothing left now that it has ended. Demoralising



We need another trip to look forward to

No comments: