Thursday, 6 October 2011

so many things have been affecting me. issues that ain't any good are presenting itself to people around me. people whom I care about. I'm so fucking affected & there's nothing much I can do abt it. powerless. not that I can really change the people and things though..

Sometimes I really wonder how can a normal decent person go get to know people of all sorts. like so easy mehhhh. I hope never ever having to hear such news again. D'you get what I'm trying to say here??

If anyone's got their future mapped out swee swee it's gotta be you. why is it that everyone seems aware of it except yourself?! all d more you've gotta grab your chances and treat them like jewels. nb. hate how you are and how everything is now. nb.

sibei sian. slept at 2am, woke up 4am. Don't need to anything liao. & the stomach is growling. any food now and the "137-lifestyle" is so over.

If anyone's curious, "137-lifestyle" was implemented by me family just this week. went for jogs on sunday monday and yesterday and we're still determined. now. good results though since I see my parents sweating out & I got to shed off the excess. d punggol-srgn place is rweally a good place for work-outs ! Hope this exercise regime lasts.


supermotjafcuging hungareeezxz

No comments: