Thursday, 6 October 2011

I've always wna do something with my life. I realized I've got too many lost opportunities and i've learnt to think things over and analyze if it's a go-getter or not.

So recently sister's been telling me how much she wna do a blogshop. she believes in it although there's so much competition out there at d moment. Honestly, I was really skeptical about it. but recently, we went sourcing and I realized it's not impossible and it's within what we're capable of. really. Of course a lot needs to be polished but it's really not impossible. need time. needless to say, effort.

Was talking to Krys the other day and brought up d topic of our past dream ventures and ideas. She said we have to really be doing what we liked, and going for things that we have really keen interest in, then we can probably do it. and it's not purely just another moneymaking idea.

I thought "we have to believe in what we sell, only then we can make it."

blogshop or not, we need to be really determined. It might work out. Just dream & do the planning in my head for now.

No comments: