Saturday, 20 April 2013

Haven't been here in a long long while! Time for some recordings!
So far so good, I'm still doing my studies and stuck in the same job. I've been to one official interview lately and hiring manager's saying I probably still love my current place a lot, given the way I speak about them and my work, *raises eyebrow* I can't believe it. 

Speaking of which, I do have a new girl in the team and things seem to start rolling again. Hope she's serious about this and likes whatever she's been doing so far. Need someone good to handover, at least I'd be able to leave at ease when the time comes. haaa! 

My Degree. Another semester off the list! No retakes please! I really don't ask for anything more.
Starting the new semester in another 2 or 3 weeks' time! I really envy Sok for having completed her part time stunts! Congraattttttts!! 

 ...


Hmmmmmmm ~
Was thinking long and hard to myself a couple of days ago. I'm already 'adapting' myself and 'blending' into the working-class environment. I feel so sick of these! Why live life in this manner; it seems like we've got to follow the 'rules' set within (e.g. getting married before 30, get a flat, have kids etc). Why a fixed cycle?? I would really detest working this way for life. I wna run my own thing!

Let's all see how this happen, and what's gonna happen next.


Oh and another random thought, the past quarter of the year had really taught me well. I know for sure managing any kind of r/s is most probably not my thing. I really can't do it and I think it's just my own made up excuses to escape. How can I do this?!
  

 ...


i am really missing holidays and overseas trips;
i miss driving in Australia;
i really wna go to Korea too T-T  *wails*
I want something to happen somehow 


No comments: