Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Totally not in the mood........ LAO NIANG GOING TO SCHOOL AGAIN! Classsz commencing on 9th January~ To think work was already cutting my freedom short... with school, my life's gonna bee screwed.. Ever since the C, I've been drifting in and out of work, alright although there's plenty for me to catch up and still piling up, I can't concentrate! Damnz, no mood at all.. I think I need a real vacation. Like serious. Come to think of it, last week same time, I think my mind was only concerned on sticky floors.. simple life, awesome. My lessons are gonna take me all the way till ard April 2013.. A part of me can't wait for everything to start already.. but for now, time to take breaks before hell really breaks loose. Gonna enjoy every bit of the after working hours and do the things I want ~~ Favorite clique, anyone onz for short vacation?

No comments: